1. "Planning for a KC Future" by HG Gauranga P
- Need of thinking about one's ashram & spiritual master
- Planning today, to be in association tomorrow
- Aiming for a job that facilitates practice of bhakti
- Thinking today for serving tomorrow
2. "How much is too much?" by HG Radheshyam P
- How much earning is sufficient but not over-endeavor?
- How much to participate in social functions?
- How much to give in charity?
- How much should one be in touch with with technology / shastra?
- How to ensure that taking care of family does not become bodily-attachment?
3. "Being Krsna-conscious while being alone" by HG Nanda Dulal P
Do you feel a struggle to be Krsna-conscious when you
- visit home & are the only one practicing KC there?
- are surrounded by colleagues in office who are mad after economic development, sense gratification & keep pulling/questioning you?
- are send on a job assignment to some other city where there are no devotees or you have no time to meet them or visit the temple?
- have to travel for a long distance alone and are surrounded by people ignorant of KC?
- have to attend social functions devoid a KC atmosphere, but important to attend in order to maintain relationships?
4. "How to balance material & spiritual aspects of one's life?" by HG Baldev P
Learn the art of intelligently allocating your time & energy to strike a balance between your job, sadhana, svadhyaya, seva & sambandha.
5. "Importance & Tips for Financial Planning" by HG Anand Vrindavan P
- Why to bother about financial planning from a very early stage in life?
- Understanding the implication of your saving/spending habit today
- Guidelines for investing intelligently
- Understanding the meaning of "Simple life"
- Exposing the media-myths that promise a better tomorrow
by HG Radha Vallabh P
- Importance of taking prasad, as compared to ordinary food
INTERACTION WITH IYS ALUMNI
- How to cook a simple meal for Krsna when you are alone
- Knowledge of preparing basic dishes - so KC practitioners don't have to depend on outside restaurants
- How following a recipe ensures quantity & taste
- Practical demonstration & tips/handouts for practice later
Experience sharing, Q&A session by a panel of devotees who
- Got trained in IYS yesterday
BHAJAN SANDHYA & DANCING KIRTAN
- Are married today & well-placed in the outside world
- Are a brilliant example of hope & inspiration for all tomorrow
Celebrating the 1st appearance anniversary of Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Vrindavan-Vihari & Sri Sri Radha Van-Vihari at GEV.
+ OPPORTUNITY TO DO GO-SEVA
+ INTERACTION-TIME WITH YOUR OWN IYS COUNSELOR FOR PERSONAL GUIDANCE.
SO REGISTER ALL TODAY:
- Anyone unmarried , but attending any IYS program & working anywhere
- Even final year boys who are already placed or will be placed soon, are also welcome
- If they are not chanting or chanting less than 4 rounds, ask them to begin today
- If they are not in RGM database, get them registered today
- If they are unable to afford the camp charges today, ask them to come personally to IYS office - we will try to help them as far as possible
BECAUSE LORD CAITANYA WANTS HIS SEE HIS ARMY GROW BIG TOMORROW !!!