Plan your KC Future – IYS GEV camp for working boys
01_03Apr2015_Plan Your Krsna Conscious Future - HG Gauranga P
CAMP LECTURES & KIRTAN RECORDINGS
02_03Apr2015_How much is too much - HG Radheshyam P
03_03Apr2015_Being Krsna conscious while being alone - HG Nanda Dulal P
04_04Apr2015_Balancing material & spiritual aspects of life - HG Baldev P
05_04Apr2015_Cooking Seminar Lecture - HG Radha Vallabh P
06_04Apr2015_Temple Hall Evening Kirtan - HG Purushottam P
Special IYS lecture by HG Anand Vrindavan Prabhu on financial planning:-07_05Apr2015_Importance & Tips for Financial Planning - HG Anand Vrindavan P
08_05Apr2015_IYS Alumni Interaction + Camp Conclusion.MP3
DOWNLOAD HANDBOOK FOR QUICK COOKING
1. "Planning for a KC Future" by HG Gauranga P
- - Need of thinking about one's ashram & spiritual master
- Planning today, to be in association tomorrow
- Aiming for a job that facilitates practice of bhakti
- Thinking today for serving tomorrow
2. "How much is too much?" by HG Radheshyam P
- - How much earning is sufficient but not over-endeavor?
- How much to participate in social functions?
- How much to give in charity?
- How much should one be in touch with with technology / shastra?
- How to ensure that taking care of family does not become bodily-attachment?
- Do you feel a struggle to be Krsna-conscious when you
- visit home & are the only one practicing KC there?
- are surrounded by colleagues in office who are mad after economic development, sense gratification & keep pulling/questioning you?
- are send on a job assignment to some other city where there are no devotees or you have no time to meet them or visit the temple?
- have to travel for a long distance alone and are surrounded by people ignorant of KC?
- have to attend social functions devoid a KC atmosphere, but important to attend in order to maintain relationships?
- Learn the art of intelligently allocating your time & energy to strike a balance between your job, sadhana, svadhyaya, seva & sambandha.
5. "Importance & Tips for Financial Planning" by HG Anand Vrindavan P
- - Why to bother about financial planning from a very early stage in life?
- Understanding the implication of your saving/spending habit today
- Guidelines for investing intelligently
- Understanding the meaning of "Simple life"
- Exposing the media-myths that promise a better tomorrow
- - Importance of taking prasad, as compared to ordinary food
- How to cook a simple meal for Krsna when you are alone
- Knowledge of preparing basic dishes - so KC practitioners don't have to depend on outside restaurants
- How following a recipe ensures quantity & taste
- Practical demonstration & tips/handouts for practice later
Experience sharing, Q&A session by a panel of devotees who
- - Got trained in IYS yesterday
- Are married today & well-placed in the outside world
- Are a brilliant example of hope & inspiration for all tomorrow
Celebrating the 1st appearance anniversary of Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Vrindavan-Vihari & Sri Sri Radha Van-Vihari at GEV.
+ OPPORTUNITY TO DO GO-SEVA
+ INTERACTION-TIME WITH YOUR OWN IYS COUNSELOR FOR PERSONAL GUIDANCE.
SO REGISTER ALL TODAY:
- Anyone unmarried , but attending any IYS program & working anywhere
- Even final year boys who are already placed or will be placed soon, are also welcome
- If they are not chanting or chanting less than 4 rounds, ask them to begin today
- If they are not in RGM database, get them registered today
- If they are unable to afford the camp charges today, ask them to come personally to IYS office - we will try to help them as far as possible
BECAUSE LORD CAITANYA WANTS HIS SEE HIS ARMY GROW BIG TOMORROW !!!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REGISTERED PARTICIPANTSTRAVELLING TO / FROM GEV
- All should reach Vasai Rd. station BEFORE 6:30 AM near Gurudwara, Vasai Rd.(West) where registrations will be verified and camp wrist bands issued, before boarding the buses to GEV. If you are unable to locate the venue, call either Vrajras P - 09167204679 / Rasik Acharya P - 09930141809. Late comers will have to arrange their own travel to GEV.
- We discourage replacements. So if there are any replacements, they will need to fill the database forms on the spot and pay a replacement charge of Rs 100 before receiving wrist bands.
- Please do not send/ bring any boys who are not registered for the camp. Non-registered boys will be asked to return back from Vasai.
- Buses will drop the boys at Vasai Rd. Stn. latest by 8pm on Sunday, from where they can go to their respective places.
ACCOMMODATIONS & OTHER DETAILS
- Your accommodation details will be present on your wristband. Kindly stay where you have been allotted & not exchange or shift elsewhere.
- Since most of the boys will be staying at "New Yoga Studio" near Goshala, please note the following rules of that place very carefully & kindly strictly abide by them:
- Flooring of the Yoga-studio is highly delicate, costly and made out of wood (wooden flooring).
- Therefore no wet-feet, wet-towels, wet-clothes etc. are permitted inside the Yoga-studio.
- Nothing has to be dragged on the floor - therefore please get your belongings only in back-packs / shoulder bags (NO TROLLEYS / ANY BAGS WITH WHEELS WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE).
- All should get their clothes, toilet-kit, tilak-box, paper-pen, torch & medicines (if using).
- The dress code for this camp is dhoti-kurta or shirts-trousers (NO 3/4ths, half-pants).
- Boys should complete chanting their rounds on Friday in the bus itself, as they may not get separate time for chanting during the day.
- Please be punctual in all activities of the camp - this will save everyone's time. DO NOT go to the swimming pool or wander about in the GEV campus when camp programs are going on.
- Going to the large pond is strictly prohibited for anybody, even if you know swimming.
- It is expected to be very hot at GEV during the day-time. So please be mentally prepared to tolerate the heat.